It's Cocktail Hour again and I'm happy to introduce the inaugural Fri-Yay Cocktail hour. Each week we will be bringing you a fun, festive, and generally delightful new cocktail recipe you can use to wow your friends at your next gathering.
Go ahead and take credit for it, we won't tell!
This week's recipe will help you ease into fall with a bang and makes for a great drink to spend a weekend afternoon watching the leaves fall outside or the big game.
- Caramel coated Cinnamon sugared glass rim
- 3 parts Apple Cider
- 1 part Fireball
- Cinnamon stick
- apple slices
- Take a lid or small tray and fill with caramel. Coat rim of glass in caramel and then dunk caramel in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Fill half full with ice cubes.
- Add 1 shot of fireball for a rocks glass or two shots for a pint size glass.
- Fill remaining glass with apple cider.
- Garnish with Cinnamon Stick and apple slices (feel free to coat the apple slices in caramel as well!).
- Sit back and enjoy!